Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

a new love...

I know...I'm a bit late to the game.  But I have a new found love for Anthropologie.

Some of you who read this are thinking..."What?! where have you been?! of course anthro is awesome."  Others are reading this and have never even been in the store.  So allow me to either introduce you to this wonderful place, or give you the opportunity to swoon over all the reasons you've loved this place for years.


I don't remember the first time I went in one.  It seems like I knew what it was before the one in the Hill Center opened.  Either way...I knew about the store and knew it had fun things.  I've been in the store numerous times before now. My friend Lele worked there for a bit so she had clothes from there that were super cute.  I'd go in, look at them...look at the price tag, and move on.  I'm such a target girl at heart.  It's kind of obscene how much of my closet is from target.  I just feel like all pieces of clothing should be $25 or less.  Anyway...I'd move on from the clothes and spend most of times looking at all the aprons, or bedding, or household items.  Seriously...cute stuff.

I know I've bought stuff from there before...I think.  I can't really tell you what...so maybe nothing.  But last week I had the urge to do a little shopping with some of my friends.  I decided I should start thinking about outfits for my upcoming engagement pictures.  For some reason, in my mind, clothes at Antrho wouldn't fit me.  To my surprise I was very wrong.  After we all grabbed different things I found myself in a fun dressing room ready to play dress up.  Minutes later I was walking out of Antropologie with a cute dress in hand and ready to go back and find more clothes there...after I win the lottery :)

1 comment:

Jess(ica) said...

OOoooo, cute boots!

If only I had money to spend on non-work-related apparel. But alas, I will just pine for them from afar.