Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Happy Everything!

Typically if there is something I want, I buy it.  It's just how I roll.  With the exception of two items...the Happy Everything Platter and a KitchenAid mixer.  Well, for my birthday this year, I finally got my Happy Everything Platter!  I was beyond happy!  Have I mentioned I have the best mother ever?!


It's brilliant.  For someone who loves to decorate and celebrate all holidays and major occasions the platter is genius.  If you've never seen one...the top has a piece of velcro so you can change out different attachments for whatever occasion you are celebrating. 

It looks like this:


Mom got me two other attachments, the pumpkin for fall AND the football...because college football season is less than two weeks away, and I'm marrying Josh, so this is a big deal.



I can not wait to keep it out all the time.  The polka dots alone make it worthy of constant display!  It literally makes everything happy!

**Mom got mine at Hot Pink in Brentwood.  I know Swoozies had them (moment of silence for the one in at The Hill Center) but those are the only places I've seen them around town.  You can order different size platters and attachments here.

1 comment:

Amber V said...

I've never seen one of those before - super cute!!