Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

might as well be family

I've now lived in Nashville for 22 years (with the exception of going to college in Birmingham for 2 of those years).  For the most part...a lot of my friends have been here just as long.  What's great about that is, we've remained friends. For those that have moved away (cough cough, cough cough, cough cough) we know their return is only inevitable.

Recently these fun people moved back after being gone 5ish years! 


It's so good to have them home.  and I get to hang out with this guy all the time!

had they moved back just a few weeks earlier they could have participated in these festivities...
homemade ice cream sandwiches are now a summer favorite!


little game night action...


ummm can we take a second to talk about how cute these two are?!

I like my family of friends.  They literally have been my family of support, prayer, encouragement, and too many good memories to count for the majority of my life.  I'm so thankful for each of them!

No comments: