Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

wreath inspiration


I don't typically decorate for Halloween.  I'm more of an "autumn" decorator.  Nothing against the holiday, I love it actually...please, an opportunity to dress up, twist my arm! we all know I love it!  Anyway...I typically just do "fall" so I can keep up the same decorations all season.  It saves money, etc.  so I was looking for some fall wreath inspiration and I came across some really cute pumpkin wreaths.  So I'm taking a variation on the 3 below and making a fun Halloween wreath.  I'll let you know how it goes!








Do you decorate for both Halloween AND fall? both? only one?  



1 comment:

kaw said...

LOVE those wreaths! Especially the middle one. I usually just decorate for fall, but I could use that as a "halloween" wreath completely!