Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

6 month check list

alright folks...we are right at 6 months from the wedding today.  It seems kind of far away, but when I look at my planner I have no doubt it will go by quickly.  I feel pretty good about where we are in the whole planning process. A lot of big picture stuff is done and just waiting to tackle some details.

Here are some things I've been able to cross off my list:

Venue. - ceremony and reception - check.
Band. check.  This gang is fantastic!  I've been to 3 weddings they have done and several times I heard them play in park.  super excited!
Dress. check.
Bridesmaid dresses. check. I think :)
groomsmen attire. check.
caterer. check.
invitation design. check.
honeymoon.check.
centerpieces. check.
and last...but certianly, by all means, not least. the photographer. check!  Mary and Adam are good friends of mine and I'm so very blessed she was available and willing to shoot our wedding.

1 comment:

Amber V said...

Looks like you are making great progess!! And your photog is amazing! Beautiful work!