Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

corn dip

Usually I'm a stickler when it comes to recipes.  I rarely make my own variation.  However, I wanted to make a corn dip for a friends birthday party the other night.  I couldn't find a recipe that I just loved so I kind of just made up my own.  a bit scary.  but apparently it turned out great because every last bite was eaten. who knew?!

It's a great, quick, fun dip to make for any occasion...


Shoepeg Corn Dip
2 cans Shoepeg Corn, Drained
1 can Rotel, Drained
8oz. sour cream
1/2 a package of shredded Colby cheese
1/2 a package of shredded hot pepper cheese
a sprinkling (very technical term) of taco seasoning
*I added the smallest amount of chopped onion b/c I knew some folks like onions, but I don't so I just put a little

I let mine sit in the refrigerator for about 5 hours before serving. 

The "scoop" tostitos chips work really well to serve with this I think!  Let me know if you try it!

No comments: