Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

sneak peak: whitehurst family

I like to take pictures.  I wish I took better pictures.  I'm grateful for friends who put up with my learning and actually let me "practice" on them.

Jonathan and Courtney were Josh's friends.  I was really nervous about meeting his friends when we first started dating but after bonding over billy joel and MANY back and forth emails about crafts...the whitehurst family is no longer just "josh's friends" but mine as well!  Courtney and Jonathan will be having their second son, Cason, around Christmas. This is a very exciting time for all of them.  I was thankful for the opportunity to learn some new camera tricks and photograph this BEAUTIFUL family!  Here are just a few of my favorites...







I LOVE fall pictures.  cody is just too cute. and seriously, can I please look as great as courtney does when I'm pregnant?!

more to come...

1 comment: