Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Christmas is coming!

I couldn't figure out how to start this blog.  I knew the minute I said "Bath and Body Works" everyone would cringe as the smells of country apple and sun-rippened raspberry filled the room and took you back to the middle school locker room as everyone got ready after gym class.  But...I need you to push through and hear me out...

Have you used this? It's THE.MOST. amazing holiday scent there ever was. I was introduced to it 8 years ago when I worked for Bath and Body Works and I'm pretty sure I've bought it every year since.  Vanilla Bean Noel...oh my goodness yall!  Give me a bottle of that and a grande Peppermint Mocha and everyday is Christmas morning and all is right with the world.

I'm not the world's biggest vanilla scent fan either.  It's a little too sugar-y a lot of times for me.  But this, Vanilla Bean Noel, makes the sugar so christmas-y and wonderful that when you light the candle, or wash your hands, or use the lotion all you think about is gathering with friends by the fireplace and eating yummy Christmas treats.  Seriously.  I love this scent...but only at Christmas.  It's in stores now!  so go buy it!

your welcome!

ps. 73 days until Christmas

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I LOVE that you said Bath & Body Works takes you back to the gym locker room...I'm SO with you on that one.

It makes me think of scents like Freesia and Plumeria - I hope I can hold my breath long enough to change out of my gym clothes and run upstairs!!!

...but I can't wait to try the VBNoel scent - yummy :)

Audra Lynn said...

Hooray! Although, I have to say, I'm a twisted peppermint fan myself. :)