Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

what a week!

it's been quite the week for us. this has for real been happening for a week now...

crazy. I know. we've accepted the fact that we are crazy for putting the house on the market after 3 months of marriage.  making my bed everyday and having all my clothes hung up nicely every morning was certainly not part of the vows...but we're making it work.  Tomorrow we will have our 8th showing in a week, so that seems hopeful.  we'll see how it all works out.

in other news, I got one of these:

I now feel hip, cool, completely conforming to everything my age demographic says about me ;) AND loving it!  all the pictures on this blog post are taken with it.

AND these came in the mail this week!!!


they are so cute and pretty and shiny...I kind of want to cuddle with them.  again, crazy.  but I do love how they turned out.  If you haven't clicked over to my flickr site from the left side bar, I'd love for you to... and check out my photography site.  I'm excited to see what the future holds.  If you need some pictures taken just holler!!!

and now I leave with you a few pictures of those I love...


1 comment:

Josh said...

That last pic is "melt" worthy.


Your face is also melt worthy. slam.