Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

summer lovin'

It is certainly summer in these parts.  If you don't love summer and sun and being so hot you can't breathe and sweaty the minute you walk out the door...then you probably haven't loved this week in Nashville.  Unless you've spent every day at the pool, then its ok.  I have a low tolerance for heat.  You'd think I have a high one.  The only places I've lived are central Louisiana, Nashville, and Birmingham.  Hello humidity and horrible summers in all of these places.  But no.  My toelrance is low.  HOWEVER...this weekend we are headed to Savannah, GA with Josh's family.  It's going to be hot.  But I refuse to let it get me down.  I've always wanted to go visit Savannah so I think it will be a great weekend. 

In efforts to get me excited about the summer heat I thought I'd pick out my perfect summer getaway outfits. 

oh just pal-in' around during the day:


from beach to lunch spots:


a fun night out:

in other random news, I got to hang out with this cutie last night...


hello gerber baby doll face!  She's almost 8 weeks old and is precious! you can check out her new born pictures here!  So excited for Rachel and her sweet summer baby!


1 comment:

Amber said...

You will LOVE Savannah!! My husband and I went in April and it was amazing!