Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

a horse is a horse...

of course of course!


meet eddison and skip...these are the horses at my mom's school (well what was my mom's school I suppose, but whatever).  They are great horses and the kids LOVE them!  turns out...so does my mom!

I've never been around horses for extended periods of time.  My grandparents had one growing up but I wasn't old enough to really get to know her.  So it was funny to me the first time I met the horses to watch them actually come to you when you call their name...like a dog...I suppose having treats and food for them helped get their attention as well.


the farm...the horses...the land...the flowers...makes for some great photo opportunities...

some were more excited than others about these opportunities...

No comments: