Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

farmer's market fun!

well, before the fun can begin, I have some sad news.  Our beautiful hanging baskets...the ones I posted about here...they got stollen.  right off our porch.  so sad.  If you would like to take a moment of silence to remember this pretty porch plants, that would be appreciated.

moving on...

this past weekend josh and I headed to the farmer's market to get some fresh fruits and veggies...as well as maybe some new plants for the porch (sigh.).  I love the farmer's market.  So many fun foods, colors, all things you never knew you needed.  We browsed the food selction...



naturally I couldn't pass up a photo op of these guys...


then moved on to the pretty flowers!  such.pretty.flowers.


let's take a closer look at this spread, shall we?

beautiful!

here is my ode to the hanging baskets (we actually ended up getting a potted plant, more on that later).


1 comment:

L.Caroline said...

They were stolen?! So sad! And I wold be quite angry! I've never been to the farmer's market but we keep talking about it. Your pictures make me want to right NOW!