Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

2 months of marriage

today I have been married for 2 months. 8 weeks.  ...however many days that is.  whew! In the past 2 months we got married...


went to mexico...


planted some flowers...

got the world's most beautiful hanging baskets (only later to have them stollen)...


cut my finger and realized my husband didn't keep any bandaids in the house...


started cooking dinner at home!



got rid of the world's oldest dishwasher...


hosted a baby shower

surprised Lele for her birthday

took our first family road trip...


to see this guy preform...


and to celebrate this guy turning 4...


and finally, had to say goodbye to dear friends...I may have some tears still in my eyes...goodbyes are so sad...



it's been a full 2 months.  We are excited for the next 2 and the next 2...and so on :)

No comments: