Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

baby girl shower invitations

I know that A LOT OF BIG THINGS happened this weekend.  this post in no way reflects the hugeness of any of them...but in my small world, this is what happened.  It was exciting to me, so I wanted to share part of it with you!
For me, this weekend was about celebrating my dear friend and her sweet baby that hopefully we can all meet VERY SOON!  that's big news to me that I love being able to tell you all about it! 

yesterday I hosted the first party at my house!  It was a sweet baby shower for my friend Rachel!  She is due literally ANY day now!  We thought we may get to meet baby Virginia at the shower!!!!  Here are the two invitations I designed...you'll have to wait for a blog about the shower to find out which one we picked! (I know...suspenseful!!!).



*names were changed to protect the innocent...except that one place I forgot to change my name :)

1 comment:

maddy said...

Your baby shower invites are too cute! The color combination is perfect. So inviting! Love them!.

Baby shower Invitations