Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

rescued.

this is josh.


he rescued me from the horrible snow-caused parking lot traffic that was West End on Wednesday afternoon.  It took me 1.5hours to go half a mile.  if you are familiar with my need to be in control you can understand why I may have had a few break downs during this time.

Josh was able to park his car at the gas station at West End and Murphy Road.  We decided to park my car at J. Alexanders.  The cars were not moving, it was like a scene from a movie, and here comes Josh, running down the turn lane on west end to meet me at my car.  It took less than 10 minutes to walk what took me 1.5hours in my car.  Clearly I should have just pulled off and parked it a lot sooner.

I'm thankful to be marrying a man who will get out of his warm house to brave the traffic and weather to come and find me and bring me home.  I'm typically an "I can do it myself" kind of gal...but I'll admit, it was a nice feeling knowing Josh would take care of me.

did you get stuck in the snow traffic?!

2 comments:

L.Caroline said...

I didn't get stuck but it took the fiance almost an hour to make his normal 12 minute commute home from Brentwood! I have heard horror stories!

I would have definitely been freaking out... I can relate with the needing to be in control. :)

Cherilyn said...

I love this.