Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

i love lamp.

Lamps. 

I've never been a big "lamp person."  Maybe it's because everyone always thought my name was lamPkin. It's not.  I know there are some of you that thought it was.  But there's no "P."  only 6 more weeks of that though :)

back to lamps...we won't have an overhead light in our master bedroom so we have to use lamps.  I was on a search.  That search left me so sad because lamps are so freaking expensive.  Lamps and end tables (which we are still on the hunt for)...what's up with that?  Enter: TJ MAXX!  discount lamps...ON SALE!  I got two of these pretty navy lamps with a khaki canvas shade.



I think it will go quite nicely against our grey and yellow...


wait...navy...grey...yellow....seems like my wedding color scheme is now becoming my house color scheme.  hope I still like it when I'm not in 24/7 wedding mode.

5 comments:

ilene said...

we almost bought that comforter in gray! love the name of your blog :)

Natalie Stone said...

I adore lamps. It's possible we have too many of them for me to put them all out at our place...

End tables are stupid expensive. I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for, but here are the places I went: Nadeau in Green Hills, Meridian in Berry Hill and Craigslist.

L.Caroline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
L.Caroline said...

I love TJMaxx HomeGoods in Brentwood. My fiance owned 1 single lamp... That survived way too many late night/college parties I do believe. I have been on a lamp hunt, too, and they definitely have some nice ones. Love the bedding!

Jamie Frankum said...

haha...I love the lamp. I have never been a "lamp" person either but now that I'm getting older, I find myself looking for a unique lamps. Glad you found some you liked! :)