Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

O Christmas Tree!

Woo Hoo!!!! Hellloooooo Christmas season!  Josh and I (along with A.LOT. of folks) got our Christmas tree this weekend.  The past years I've had an artificial tree.  It was a great deal I found at target about 5 years ago.  She was great and reliable.  Despite the fact that some birds made my tree its home in my mom's basement last year...Josh was determined to get a live one.  I'm fairly certain our family will be a "live tree" family.  It is just a little bit more fun, it makes your house smell nice, and it gives the man something to do when it's time to decorate (not that arranging the garland on the mantle just right isn't Josh's favorite...).


last year our tree was somewhat "small" considering it barely went over Josh's head...but this year, we changed up the location and were able to get a much taller tree!

(I'm sure this is one of those points where Josh wishes I would be more helpful instead of taking pictures the whole time...but it looks like he's doing a great job).  and see...perfectly straight...great job babe!


900 lights and some ornaments later...


We lost all our outside decorations in the flood so we are having to re-think what we want it all to look like.  Josh's is fine to go all Griswold on the roof, I'm more of a keep it classy all white lights look.  We'll see how it goes!

No comments: