Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

groomsmen gifts

as I posted earlier I had an abundance of ideas for my bridesmaids...but the guys...that was a little trickier...

We went with the gray tux option from Men's Warehouse.  I didn't like any of their ties so I thought we could save the guys a little money and have better looking ties if we gave them a tie as part of their gift...so we found these.  I was super nervous because I couldn't see them in person before hand (and it turns out I was quite particular about ties...not too preppy, not too casual, not too bright...etc).  but these worked out great!!!


I also had it stuck in my head that we needed to have fun socks for the guys...just to have pictures like this one...


so I found these...yellow and grey! check!



since the boys would be wearing both of these in the wedding, Josh and I wanted them to have something that wasn't just for the wedding day.  I introduced Josh to ETSY and he found these!  They turned out great.  He picked colors for each groomsman's sports team of choice, or just something they would like.  They turned out really nice.


3 comments:

L.Caroline said...

I just looked at the website for the ties- the prices are great and I am glad to hear the quality was good, too! We will definitely be considering them as we are also doing (bow)ties as groomsmen gifts.

I am also obsessed with the idea of the guys wearing patterned socks!! I like the ones we found, I am hoping to find green and navy ones very similar to those.

Unknown said...

I see all this your blog.So I think you have good selection choices for gifts.Good job.Keep it up...
-----
groomsmen gift

Chloe Anderson said...

every groomsmen deserve at least one of these wonderful personalized groomsmen gifts!