Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

easter egg-spiration

happy easter week!!!  I'll take a break from the wedding info overload just to share this tid bit with you...

I looked in the mirror this morning and realized I looked like an Easter egg.  So if you are still needing some Easter outfit inspiration here's my input. (ummm, by the way...I'm not really giving fashion "advise"...I'd wear my gap overalls everyday if I was still "in style"...I just felt like my ensemble happened to be Easter-y and thought I would share).

ruffle top shirt from New York and Company...which I still refuse to really call it anything but Lerner. They have a BOGO 1/2 off sale right now...



purple polka dot cardigan, from target - this one is green...they don't have the purple one I have online anymore (I got it around Christmas) but they do have this new updated version for spring...

happy easter week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooh la la... me likey the pictures