Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

a winter wreath

well...Christmas is past so it's time for a new wreath.  a winter one...


Last spring I made this simple twine wreath for Josh's front door...


We still had it in the closet to I thought I would revamp it a bit.

I've been cleaning out my closet over the past few months just to be sure my clothes will all fit at josh's!  Goodwill has LOVED me lately.  There have a been a few older peices that I have kept though...for craft purposes.  Like these...


I cut two pairs of courdory pants and one shirt into strips, like so...

I rolled the strips up into little flower rosettes...


after hot gluing some groupings of the flowers...


you have a nice winter colored wreath!


and just think...when it's time for a new spring one...I will actually live at this house!!!

No comments: