Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

far from perfect

Ah, perfection.  It's a crazy thing.  We'll never reach it...even though we always try.  I'm an odd duck.  I tend to be quite the "perfectionist" although I don't like things to be exactly perfect.  My perfect is a little off...just like me.  Nothing like wedding planning to bring out your imperfections.

Example A: these gift tags.  I didn't use a paper cutter.  I just cut free handed with scissors.  None of the lines are straight, nothing is centered, and not one is the same.  Totally full of flaws and imperfect. 



see what I mean? but I LOVED how they turned out.

There's a not a huge point to this blog except to encourage you people who think you "can't" that you totally CAN!  And you don't have to have fancy craft tools...just scissors and glue.

No comments: