Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

in love with lunch

so I'm kind of in love with my new lunch menu.

in efforts to save money and hopefully loose some weight I went to the grocery store to buy some things so I could "pack my lunch." Really I just keep it all in the work refridgerator so I can go home and take a nap during lunch. Gosh I love naps. (must be where Bauer gets his love of sleep, I trained him well)

Anyway...I've been known to take home some items so I can have them for dinner as well. Seriuosly? what is my deal? Am I just an awesome lunch planner?! ...just kidding. (sidenote: the day I bought this food and was excited to take it back and it some of it, I left the grocery store and drove straight to Chickfila. awesome.)

So...here's what I'm packin':


Sandwich Thins - these are all the rage in Williamson Country
Boar's Head Honey Maple Turkey. LOVE IT! (esp on a Publix sub with their honey mustard! LOVE!)

Colby Cheese



What do you pack for lunch? Do you love it?!

2 comments:

Birdie said...

this is what you chose to tell everyone about???? :)

Just the Spechts said...

seriously.... of all the things you could have blogged about today!! :)