well...a year from now I will be 30. I'm not a huge "oh my gosh my world is ending at 30" kind of person. I do think it's a big deal...but not one I am freaking out about it. However, I do want to take this time to make goals for myself and cross some things off my list before I am 30.
At first I was going to make a list of 30 things to do before I'm 30...that seemed a bit long and I couldn't really think enough of stuff...so I liked my friend's molly plan...do 12 things (1 a month) before I turn 30. If I start with September I think I can get everything done.
so here we go...in random order...
1. Sale our House! wait...that is in order, we would LOVE for this to happen TODAY if possible :)
2. Loose some weight (I know, I know, that's not creative, but it's true.)
3. make a painting for our home
4. learn to sew something
5. get better at making royal icing...oh you are the thorn in my side! I will concur you!
6. photograph a wedding
7. see a new broadway musical
8. take a vacation (preferablly disney world! but I'd go wherever)
9. run another 1/2 marathon
10. make a pound cake
11. host a dinner a party
12. print and frame our wedding pictures