Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

weekend snapshots

whew.  what a weekend!  we had a great one...great weekends are treasures, and make mondays even harder.  I could not have asked for a better start to my weekend! I blogged last week about the awesomeness of Paper Source AND how it was opening in Nashville soon.  turns out...it opened last friday...so, naturally, I was there!

here are some fun pictures I took with my phone to show you all the awesomeness in person!!!

Friday night I hung out with the birthday girl.  we had a little dance off and scott joined in when he got home!

saturday morning we really wanted to be lazy...dylan really wanted to be lazy...

saturday evening was caitlin's birthday party...that gets it's own post. let's just say more dancing was involved! sunday was a great day to just relax by the pool and spend time with good friends.

hope yall had a great weekend. do monday's make you sad? I get sad and then I just start planning the fun for the next weekend!!!

No comments: