Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sundae Shower

My brother-in-law is getting married in almost 2 weeks to sweet Lorie!  Lorie has been a great friend to have ever since I started dating Josh...she, like me, was not a Drake and was an outsider dating an insider.  It's been great getting to know her and in a few short weeks we'll officially be family!
Josh's sister knew how much Lorie loved Sweet Cece's (can you blame her? seriously...what's not to love about froyo?!) so she thought a cute little ice cream shower would be fun and fitting.  I came up with a cute little invite and we were on way with shower plans.

Josh's mom and sister did a FABULOUS job getting things together...they made the cutest cupcake pops I have ever seen.  (there are cupcakes in the ice cream cone and then covered with icing/candy coating) adorable.


they served the ice cream out of the cutest mini mason jars I have ever seen...


and then had toppings galore for everyone to choose from...




everything was super cute.  I was happy to help out with my talents of banner making and petitfours...



I think Lorie had a great time and I loved being to a part of this fun day and help celebrate Lorie and Jordan!

No comments: