Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

pink pumpkin party

my friend had asked me to help her out with her daughter's 7th birthday party recently.  being so close to Halloween, she wanted to have a fun fall party with pumpkins...but not scary and decked out Halloween.  So...we settled with a pink pumpkin party theme.  Thanks to pinterest we gathered some great ideas and put together this shindig. 

I started with first designing the perfect invitation for a pink pumpkin party:


Heidi did such a great job setting up everything for the party!

I helped make the cookies on a stick...(using my royal icing technique from this previous post)


and then Heidi set up so many fun stations (or "centers" for all you teacher folk) for the girls to rotate through...

they decorated leaf cookies


painted pumpkins and played pin the nose on the jack-o-lantern


and we found this cute idea on pinterest to make bracelets out of the the candy pumpkins!  adorable!


 I think all the sweet girls had a great time celebrating Ruby's birthday!



No comments: