Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

AMC Cinemasuites

As you know, my trip to Kansas City didn't really turn out like expected.  It was an all around bummer...though we were able to enjoy one little part of the city.

Anna had bought tickets in advance for us to go see Sex and the City 2 on Sunday afternoon before we left.  Though Rachel was still in the hospital, the three of us (anna, molly, and myself) figured going to a movie was something still fun we could do.  So we went...


OH MY GOSH!


have any of you ever been to an AMC theater Cinema Suites?!  The greatest place ever.  Especially if you like going to the movies.  The tickets are $25.  You get the movie and a $15 food voucher.  You sit in big comfy recliners, with your own personal tray.  And order whatever you would like...cocktails, milkshakes, french fries, sandwhiches, movie candy, cokes, etc.  It's the most wonderful thing.  The theaters are small and seat about 20.  L.O.V.E. it! 

Most of friends had less than fabulous reviews about SATC2 so I wasn't all that excited to see it.  Let me tell you...seeing it at a cinema suites theater and drinking my HUGE milkshake that I couldn't finish, I thought the movie fantastic!!! 

We don't have any nashville but we should really figure out a way to get one!

1 comment:

Amber V said...

That looks fabulous! We had a little indie theater like that when I lived in California, but I haven't seen anything like it here in Nashville.

I was waaay disappointed with the movie but I can imagine it would have been better with a Milkshake and a recliner :)