Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

new kitchen toys

well hello 2012!  I have a feeling it's going to be a great year (fingers crossed someone will buy out house!!!). 

I had some Christmas money and used it to buy 2 new toys for my kitchen!  First up...Candy Thermometer...


of course it's martha.  and it's great!  It has clip on the back that you can adjust for the height of your pan!  wonderful.  naturally, I had to use it...so I just HAD to attempt my first try at some homemade fudge!


Next...cookie scoop.  Can you believe I didn't have one?! me either.


but now I do.  thanks again to martha!  I used to it to make some chewy lemon cookies!  AND thanks to my dear friend Molly, I can now use my new silpat baking mat to bake on!  it was a great christmas for me and my kitchen. 


What were your favorite christmas gifts?  I'll be back later in the week with some more highlights from the holidays!

No comments: