Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

wedding dress cookies

so, my friend and roommate caitlin is getting married in 2 weeks.  WOAH!  2 weeks!  craziness!

a few weekends ago we had a little "girls night out" to celebrate!  lele has some pictures on her blog as well. We had dinner out and then came back to Lele's house for treats and such.  Caitlin requested I make the cheesecake cookie cups that have become such a staple around our house.  These are always such a hit!  I'll also be making them for her wedding reception.


but the treat I had the most fun making, were these wedding dress cookies!


I was a little bit nervous about them.  In efforts to save time I just used the slice and bake sugar cookie dough.  BIG MISTAKE!  I didn't like how they turned out.  They expanded a lot more than I was used to and the taste wasn't as good.  lesson learned...but I think some of them turned out pretty cute!


It's fun focusing on someone else's wedding instead of my own at this point.  Happy 2 weeks until your wedding scott and caitlin!

No comments: